- has systemic knowledge of social and environmental problems, and is able to analyse societal processes;
- is able to use theoretical knowledge in social entrepreneurship;
- is able to plan, implement and assess social enterprises in different domains and with different target groups;
- has skills to conduct a study within the domain of entrepreneurship and social policy, and to apply suitable theories and methods;
- has acquired leadership and decision-making skills, the capability to work in teams and deliver results in an ethically conscious working environment.
- has skills to demonstrate advanced knowledge in project finance, project management, project evaluation, product design, business modelling, marketing and organisation.